VOS GROUP COVID-19 ACTIONS
VOS Group has been monitoring the escalation of the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia.
The situation is constantly changing and our processes will be reviewed on a daily basis and may be
We have put in place a response plan for dealing with the risk posed by COVID-19 to our staff, visitors,
clients and to other people we encounter in operations across our organisation.
VOS Group are following recommendations in accordance with the live advice provided by the Australian
Government’s Department of Health and The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trading’s Smart Traveller
service and continue to monitor the situation daily.
Our goal is to try and minimise the risk of exposure for our employees, sub-contractors, clients and our
business operations. We are currently in a “prevention stage”, but are aware that we may need to further
strengthen our response in the coming weeks if the virus inevitably continues to spread across Australia.
Our ongoing approach is:
Limiting Staff Movements
• VOS Group has implemented a policy to limit staff movement and direct contact with others. This
includes organising teams to work from home and/or designated remote locations.
Meetings & Inspections
• VOS Group, whenever possible, will be limiting all person to person meetings. Instead utilising
telephone, email, and voice/video conferencing to conduct meetings.
• Technologies such as Skype, Go To Meeting or Zoom meeting will be used where possible.
• If a person to person meeting is required then
− Observe the correct social awareness and do not shake hands. Do not stand too close to people,
enact the 1.5m distancing recommended action.
− Ensure adequate general and personal hygiene and do not share meeting materials. Utilise hand
sanitizers and wash hands post meetings.
− Inspections and meeting attendance are to be minimised and only when agreed between the
organiser and VOS Group.
• A vigorous hygiene regime has been implemented with sanitiser distributed throughout the office.
• Limitations on team meeting size.
• Prohibiting the use of other persons desk/workstation, including limitations on hot-desking.
VOS GROUP PTY LIMITED